Friday, September 26, 2008

"Be Pretty"

I went into Randolph, Utah today to do a little traffic control for our high school kids and their homecoming game parade. The homecoming royalty - kids who've been elected by their classmates for a distinguished position for the festivities - were in the back of this truck. I've known some of these kids most of their lives. I pulled up with my iPhone in camera mode as they milled about. I said "be pretty," snapped, and this is what I got.

It was more than I'd hoped for.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Aww... how cute are they? I miss those high school days when my biggest problem in life was what to wear to the next big dance. Lovin that iPhone?

September 27, 2008 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Mark Lee said...

It's just so darn handy, Jen. I always have it and it's perfect for snapshots. Or for checking up on the blog as I'm doing now. :-)

September 27, 2008 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Did I happen to mention that Im really really jealous of your iPhone, Mark? ;)

September 27, 2008 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger Mark Lee said...

I wish my phone had a camera like yours built into it. I see from your FB status that you're in "editing mode." I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

September 27, 2008 at 11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you sure that wasn't taken from napolean (sp) dynamite movie?

LOL

love the back of the truck. LOL

September 30, 2008 at 1:47 PM  
Anonymous JimD said...

This may be the best homecoming pic ever. I grew up in Evanston-this brings back some memories.

October 6, 2009 at 10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home