Thursday, July 24, 2008

Detritus

For the kids who stole this van, it was just something to do; a way of getting a free ride where they could steal beer from convenience stores and not have a vehicle identification matter since they were going to dump it anyway, after trashing it.

For the owner, it may have been loss of work transportation, violation of sacred space, a terrible expense and - understatedly - an inconvenience.

And so I pick up the pieces, largely a spectator. Until it's my turn.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Just SO said...

Mean people do suck. I hope Karma finds them and bites em in the butt.

(and as George would say "Who's Karma?)

July 24, 2008 at 4:53 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Yeah- hopefully Karma will get them.

At my sister's department, they had someone steal from a Reams. As he was running away from the store (and cops) with his loot he got hit by a car. Now thats Karma at its best!! (maybe I have a twisted sense of humor, but I thought it was really hilarious!)

July 25, 2008 at 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home